Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Friday, 18 December 2009

Christmastime is here, by golly...

Well it is that time for me to start winding down my Etsying for the year. Soon, I'm going to be closing up the Etsy shops for the duration of 2009 and taking some time out to be with family, eat some good square meals, watch bad Christmas TV programs, and generally re-charge my batteries. I'm going to need this re-charge, since I have some things planned for 2010 that are going to require some attention. One thing for Scatterbox Originals isn't set in stone yet but is shaping up to be an exciting, quite different project for me...
Oooh mysterious! I won't say too much just yet, but watch this space.

Now since I'm having to put my Etsy shops into vacation mode, going to my main shop page, you won't be able to browse the things that will be coming out of hibernation in 2010. But...here are some images of what should be on offer again soon. If you click on the images, you should be taken to the super secret 'on vacation' page for that item - whilst in this mode, items are not 'cartable' but they are still 'heartable'!




Merry Christmas, folks!

No comments: