Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Tuesday, 24 March 2009

You make me feel like Spring has sprung...

What makes me feel like Spring has sprung?

Daffodils...


Nicely turned out scones...


Pear-y nice new gocco-ings!


Those were a challenge - getting the colour right, the position on the card just so, the ink evenly distributed...getting that balance between being too speckled and splotched and having that uniqueness that you only get with printmaking.

I tried two different types of card - a smooth one (pictured here) and a textured one - and I like them both in their own ways. They're going up in the shop soon in sets of 6, with the dinky little brown envelopes shown in the last post. :-)

2 comments:

yvette said...

Yummy :)

natural attrill said...

I LOVE the textures on the pears.
Penny.
x