Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Monday, 26 January 2009

Lost Time

El Bandido has been at it again, stealing time away from under my nose! Blogging and crafting have both been suspended for some time...first because I was away for Christmas, then because I had some overtime in my day job, then it was the dreaded Tax Return of Doom, then I had to compile information on my self employment for the local council (which managed to take up nearly two whole weeks and was a more mammoth task than the tax return!)

Finally able to get back to crafting after over a month of scarcely even scribbling an idea down with a pencil, I found myself with Crafter's Block for a couple of days. I'd get out my fabric and stare at it with a sense of dread. I'd get a pencil and paper and my drawings were so wobbly I almost lost hope that I'd ever get back in gear. After so long away from creating, I was really nervous about going back to it but fear not, I am regaining my crafty mojo and I have some new things up my sleeve...

I don't want to say too much just yet lest I jinx it...suffice it to say, I am getting close to starting on some things I've wanted to make for some time. There are, as is often the case, certain supplies to be gathered first and a little research to be done.

In the meantime, in preparation, I'm doing a lot of drawing. Here's a sneaky look at a new character I'm developing. Her name is Felicity:

2 comments:

Deb said...

she definitely looks like the cat who has got the cream and everything else she requested from her maids in waiting. dx.

natural attrill said...

I like Felicity!
P.x