Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Monday, 10 November 2008

El Bandido

Beware! There is a notorious criminal on the loose.

El Bandido is a cat burglar of the highest calibre. Lately, he has been stealing not jewels or priceless paintings...but time. Large portions of autumn have been snatched away in the dead of night and this is why I woke yesterday morning to hailstones like ice cubes, hammering on my skylight window.

If you see El Bandido - please see if you can capture him. There is a rumour that he will at some point in the future be sneaking his way across pieces of A5 paper with rounded corners. I will try to obtain evidence of any future sightings so that you know what to look for.

I'm hesitant to say it, in case I jinx myself, but I think my back is all better now. I have a couple of custom orders to complete and then on to other things. I'm setting the aforementioned teaspoon keyrings to one side as an idea, while I focus on scarves, purses and bags for the shop. I will try to evenly divide what time El Bandido hasn't stolen so that there's something new for everyone!

1 comment:

summerfete said...

I like your drawings!!

Clare