Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Friday, 24 October 2008

Here and Now and Live in Person

I'm pleased to announce that Scatterbox Originals now has a real world outlet - the gallery Here and Now. It's a lovely little gallery shop selling a variety of things, and best of all it's right down the street from me!

They have some of my purses, a new bag featuring my bear (see previous post - sorry I never snapped a picture of the finished thing) and my writing sets. If you're in the Falmouth area, go check them out!

My shop is starting to look a little sparse, but fear not, there will be more goodies arriving soon.

4 comments:

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Congrats! Well done you!

Deb said...

yay! well done cat. i hope your work starts selling like hotcakes! dx.

Catherine said...

Thanks folks :)

Dancing Monkey Jewelry said...

Congratulations! You must be very excited. I'm looking forward to the day where I can walk into a store and see my earrings or photographs.