Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Thursday, 18 September 2008

Sneaky peeky

Psst!

The first of the Treacle Toffee scarves is now complete. I'm going to make a couple more and then hopefully get some really nice photos done of them modelled by someone I know (who just happens to be a model). There should be a host of autumn/winter things in the shop a couple of weeks from now - but I can't wait to show you so here is a little sneaky peeky at Shoal scarf number 1...

The scarves really do need a model to show them off best, and I also hope to have a bag or two made for the photoshoot. In the meantime I will be periodically listing more brooches and earrings in the shop - like the pair I just listed which, incidentally, match the scarf pictured above. Now, how many places can you buy a matching scarf and earrings? :-)

4 comments:

Deb said...

welcome back cat. the scarf looks great. nice and warm and ready for winter. dx.

natural attrill said...

I like shoal scarf.
Just been looking thru both of your etsy shops, you have made such alot! Some fab things there.
Happy making.
P.x

Catherine said...

Thanks folks :) Even more coming soon!

clare said...

Your new scarves and necklaces are beautiful, Cat!

C
xx