Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Thursday, 25 September 2008

Parting of the blogs

Hello,

Regular readers will have noticed by now that this blog is, in a way, two blogs in one - one for each of my etsy shops. Nearly a year ago now, I decided to seperate my creations into two shops - Scatterbox Originals for my cute and kitsch-ish creations (try saying that five times fast!) and Treacle Toffee for my more mature jewellery and accessories.

Balancing posts between the two shops was fine to begin with, but now I have definite plans for both shops, so many ideas and things to show, I have decided the time has come to give both shops their very own blog.

So, without further ado, I introduce to you...
www.treacletoffee.blogspot.com

Please do take a look if you're a fan of Treacle Toffee :)

As for Scatterbox Originals, this blog will be dedicated to that shop (and maybe the occasional miscellaneous rambling and posts about my etsy heroes...) I do indeed have new things in the pipeline for S.O. so check back soon!

2 comments:

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Loving the delicacy of the new brooch :D Thanks for the fabric tips. If you are interested in screen printing look out for the 'System 3' kit being sold at a very reasonable price!

Mon Petit Lapin said...

P.s. I've featured you on my best of the week and you won an award horay! ;) all the best