Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Monday, 14 July 2008

Running away

Meet Sophie bear. Sophie is a circus bear, performing nightly on the trapeze. But she is not keen on heights or having lots of people look at her. She dreams of running away from the circus and living a different life. Maybe as a dental receptionist.
This week, I am mainly going to be
* making new style notebooks
* doing artwork for new pin badges and magnets
* making more coinpurses
* working on more new designs for Treacle Toffee

New new new new new!


These purses will either be going in Scatterbox Originals, or to a new venue...which I will tell more about when things are more certain :)

7 comments:

ladysnail said...

these coin purses are blooming great cat! they look like reight touchy feely fabric. am excited for your new venture but i wont tell. dx.

Catherine said...

Thanks ladysnail. They're made with lovely soft wool-viscose blend felt handsewn onto flannelette (that snuggly fabric they make winter pyjamas out of)
Strokeable!

natural attrill said...

I like the cat one best.
I wonder what this new venture is...good luck!
P.x

Catherine said...

Thank you kindly :) Cats are marvelously comical, don't you think?
I will tell more about The Venture in due course...

ladysnail said...

i like the name 'The Venture' dx ps.i spelt 'right' wrong in my previous comment. naughty mis-spelling fingers.

wakeupandlive said...

Oh my goodness! These are totally adorable! I don't know if I could pick a favorite...they are all so cute!

Sarah

Catherine said...

Thanks Sarah :D These, or some in the same design, should be in the shop sometime in early August