Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Zippedy doo dah

Firstly, I apologise for the lapse in blogging. The great monster from the land of Stock-Take-on-Account-an-sea demanded my attention for a gruelling ten days, but it is finally done, and I'm back in the land of the living! Its a wonderful feeling and I've been back to crafting away with gusto.
The Treacle Toffee shop is currently hibernating but the items will be back up soon with some improvements (I'll be blogging about that in the near future...)
For Scatterbox Originals, new things are in the pipeline. Doing the stocktaking I discovered a big stash of zippers that I'd almost forgotten about, so there will be some variations on old items...

...plus something I've never made before, featuring things like these:


that I designed in Photoshop and have printed out onto cotton, which will be combined with things such as buttons, beads, string and wooden dowling (can you guess what they're going to be?)

5 comments:

ladysnail said...

i know-i know! i know what they are going to be and i cant wait to see them. i hope you have fun making them and be careful of your fingers when using that saw. dx.

Catherine said...

Me, using a hacksaw, I'd never have thought it but it's true - and I seem to have done alright!
They should be finished and photographed before the week is out, if all goes according to plan :)

natural attrill said...

I have no idea, a hacksaw? cant wait to find out though, post us some pics soon please!
Just posted some photo's of Toby making things on our blog, he used a saw, but a little one.
P.x

fi at moose and bear said...

ooooh those patterns are gorgeous

Catherine said...

Thanks :D