Scatterbox Originals on Etsy

Friday, 14 December 2007

That Friday feeling

Tax return finally out of the way on Friday afternoon, I made some more of the brooches for etsy. One of them is a highly edible looking combo of chocolate browns and gingers that puts me in mind of Crunchie bars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crunchie if you're not fortunate enough to have this delicacy where you live) Unfortunately it was so grey and dreary outside, the lighting meant I wasn't able to take decent photographs in time to list anything new before my Christmas break began on Monday afternoon.
I'm now visiting my parents, so all serious etsy-ing is now postponed until after Christmas, which is conveniently also after the winter solstice (December 21st), so the days will gradually be getting longer again and I can recommence photographing in natural light.
I'm looking forward to making a start on making things from my ideas list, but in the meantime I've got some mince pies and hot mulled apple juice to see to :)

1 comment: